Gravid yoga is a system of exercises for pregnant women that:
- Strengthens the muscles of the whole body;
- Stretches muscles that contract during pregnancy;
- Helps prevent but also address back pain;
- With proper work of the pelvic floor, it helps to prepare for childbirth;
- Teaches proper breathing, helping to relax the mind and relieve stress;
- Strengthens back muscles and thus helps to keep the body straight;
- Deepens the relationship with the developing child;
- Improves oxygen and nutrient distribution to the baby through breathing and relaxation techniques.
Exercise takes place in a small group where a personal approach of the instructor as well as space for communication is guaranteed.
Exercise is conducted in a way that you can handle it in any month of pregnancy. However, the first 3 months of pregnancy are not recommended. You can practice if you have been actively engaged in yoga before your pregnancy and your body is accustomed to regular practice. In other cases, it is recommended to start exercising at approximately 15 weeks of pregnancy. You should exercise at least twice a week unless you are hindered in some way. By regular practice, your body will get used to a reasonable load of exercising and after birth you will get into fitness more quickly.
At Harmony studio we have all the tools needed to practice. There is also water and tea that you can enjoy after the class with other moms and make new contacts and friendships and exchange experiences. Together in the pleasant circle of future mothers you will stay in good shape until birth.
Previous yoga practice is not necessary for practicing gravid yoga.
It is necessary to register in advance at email@example.com.